Enrolling Students and Birth Certificates

Only students enrolling in KINDERGARTEN or children who have been HOMESCHOOLED or from PRIVATE schools will need to submit a birth certificate to Peace Valley when enrolling. All others students, who are in public institutions, will have records transferred. Enrollment information will be sent out around mid to late February.

Thank you!