LIFELONG LEARNING BEGINS AT PEACE VALLEY WALDORF CHARTER SCHOOL.
The enrollment lottery application deadline is Thursday, April 25th, at 1 pm (MST). The lottery drawing will be held on Saturday, April 27th, at 1 pm at Peace Valley Charter School.
State law requires the waitlist be re-drawn each school year. To be included in this year's lottery, a new application is required.
For those students who are currently enrolled at Peace Valley, your spot for the 2019-2020 school year is secure. You will receive a letter of intent to return for the following school year in early March.
Peace Valley Charter School is committed to an equal opportunity enrollment process for students with disabilities.
As of 1pm on April 25th the lottery application period ended. You may view the Lottery Results online.
You may add your name to the waiting list which will be added to the bottom of the final selection list for the appropriate grade.
The wait list is now open for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants not selected in the lottery will be automatically added to the wait list.
Please know that the list often changes and it is in effect until next year's lottery. A spot can open up at any time. When space becomes available the spot will be offered according to the wait list.
Kindergarten students may apply for all three Kindergarten sections by filling out separate wait list applications for each section.
Open Enrollment Application Apply for the 2019-2020 Wait List!
When a Student is Accepted, Required Registration Information will include:
- Online Enrollment Form: You will receive a link to this form when the offer of enrollment is made.
- Birth Certificate: A copy of your child’s state-issued birth certificate if you are registering for Kindergarten or your child is not currently enrolled in a public school.
- Proof of Residency: Options include driver’s license with current address, the first page of rental agreement/mortgage document, or a copy of utility bill with your current name and address.
- Immunizations Requirement: According to IDAPA 16.02.15, to enter or transfer into public or private schools, all children in preschool and grades K-12 must meet immunization requirements outlined by the Department of Health and Welfare at registration and before attendance. No child shall attend school without proof of immunization status.
- Field Trip Release Form: Please print and return if you want your child to participate in off-campus activities.
- Request for Student Records Form: Print and return if your child is currently enrolled in a public or private school.
- Full Day Kindergarten Enrollment Fee: If your child is in Full Day Kindergarten, a $40 non-refundable commitment deposit is required to be paid within 5 days of your enrollment. (Monthly tuition is $275)
- Annual Enrichment Donation Form: Each year, Peace Valley requests a voluntary Enrichment Donation for each student. The exact schedule is not yet set, but the donations will be used for day-long hikes, trips to nature centers, farms, retirement homes and much more. Donations will cover the costs of transportation, materials, and entrance-fees, for which state funding is not available. Thank you for your voluntary participation and for making these important extra-curricular experiences possible for our students. Field trips will be planned for all students, using the enrichment donations.
MAIL (please do not email) a copy of the following documents and/or checks postmarked within 5 days to:
Peace Valley Enrollment
1845 S Federal Way
Boise ID, 83705
Make checks payable to: Peace Valley Charter