LIFELONG LEARNING BEGINS AT PEACE VALLEY WALDORF CHARTER SCHOOL.
You may add your name to the waiting list which will be added to the bottom of the final selection list for the appropriate grade. We are accepting applications for all grades.
You may add your child to the waiting list. If space becomes available between now and next year's lottery, you will be contacted.
Please know that the list often changes and it is in effect until next year's lottery. A spot can open up at any time. When space becomes available the spot will be offered according to the waitlist.
Kindergarten students may apply for all three Kindergarten sections by filling out separate waitlist applications for each section.
There are currently open spots for 2nd and 6th grade.
Apply for an open spot or to be on the waitlist for any grade with the link below.
When a Student is Accepted, Required Registration Information will include:
- Online Enrollment Form: You will receive a link to this form when the offer of enrollment is made.
- Birth Certificate: A copy of your child’s state-issued birth certificate if you are registering for Kindergarten or your child is not currently enrolled in a public school.
- Proof of Residency: Options include driver’s license with current address, the first page of rental agreement/mortgage document, or a copy of utility bill with your current name and address.
- Immunization Record OR Idaho Immunization Exemption Form OR a Parent Statement: Parent statement must be signed and dated saying you are opting out of vaccines for your children on religious or other grounds. An immunization exemption for medical reasons must be signed by a physician licensed by the State Board of Medicine stating the physical condition of the child is such that all or any of the required immunizations would endanger the life or health of the child. The school is required, by law (see Idaho Code 39-4801), to have a statement regarding immunization exemption on file. Parents HAVE to provide a statement (or doctor’s note) in order to invoke their right to vaccine exemption. Kindergarteners have until July 1, 2018. All other students must be with this packet.
- Field Trip Release Form: Please print and return if you want your child to participate in off-campus activities.
- Request for Student Records Form: Print and return if your child is currently enrolled in a public or private school.
- Full Day Kindergarten Enrollment Fee: If your child is in Full Day Kindergarten, a $40 non-refundable commitment deposit is required to be paid within 5 days of your enrollment. (Monthly tuition is $275)
- Annual Enrichment Donation Form: Each year, Peace Valley requests a voluntary Enrichment Donation for each student. The exact schedule is not yet set, but the donations will be used for day-long hikes, trips to nature centers, farms, retirement homes and much more. Donations will cover the costs of transportation, materials, and entrance-fees, for which state funding is not available. Thank you for your voluntary participation and for making these important extra-curricular experiences possible for our students. Field trips will be planned for all students, using the enrichment donations.
MAIL (please do not email) a copy of the following documents and/or checks postmarked within 5 days to:
Peace Valley Enrollment
P. O. Box 5043
Boise ID, 83705
Make checks payable to: Peace Valley Charter