Lifelong Learning Begins at Peace Valley Waldorf Charter School
Peace Valley Charter School accepts applications for enrollment year-round. You will be contacted by our registrar if a space becomes available. Thank you for considering Peace Valley Charter School for your children.
Peace Valley Charter School is committed to an equal opportunity enrollment process for students with disabilities.
You may add your name to the waiting list which will be added to the bottom of the final selection list for the appropriate grade. Applicants not selected in the lottery will be automatically added to the wait list.
Please know that the list often changes and it is in effect until next year's lottery. A spot can open up at any time. When space becomes available the spot will be offered according to the wait list.
Open Enrollment Application Apply for the 2020-2021 Wait List!
When a Student is Accepted, Required Registration Information will include:
- Online Enrollment Form: You will receive a link to this form when the offer of enrollment is made.
- Birth Certificate: A copy of your child’s state-issued birth certificate if you are registering for Kindergarten or your child is not currently enrolled in a public school.
- Proof of Residency: Options include driver’s license with current address, the first page of rental agreement/mortgage document, or a copy of utility bill with your current name and address.
- Immunizations Requirement: According to IDAPA 16.02.15, to enter or transfer into public or private schools, all children in preschool and grades K-12 must meet immunization requirements outlined by the Department of Health and Welfare at registration and before attendance. No child shall attend school without proof of immunization status.
- Field Trip Release Form: Please print and return if you want your child to participate in off-campus activities.
- Full Day Kindergarten Enrollment Fee: If your child is in Full Day Kindergarten, a $40 non-refundable commitment deposit is required to be paid within 5 days of your enrollment. (Monthly tuition is $275)
- Annual Donation Form: Each year, Peace Valley requests a voluntary donation for each student. Donations will be used for field trip expenses such as transportation and entrance fees, as well as the high quality classroom materials we use, for which state funding is not available. Thank you for your voluntary participation and for making this important educational experience possible for our students.
Send a copy of the following documents and/or checks postmarked within 5 days to:
Peace Valley Enrollment
1845 S Federal Way
Boise ID, 83705
Make checks payable to: Peace Valley Charter