POSITION: Part-time contractor position as school psychologist.
BENEFITS: N/A for contractors
- Provide diagnostic services, counseling, and recommendations for pupils with special needs
- Review student records, organize information and determine an appropriate assessment battery
- Observe students; assess, evaluate, analyze, diagnose, and writing psychological reports
- Assess students’ cognitive ability, social-emotional development, adaptive behavior, language development, academic achievement, learning potential, and social needs
- Conduct parent counseling to aid parental understanding of student’s program placement and reasonable expectations
- Plan, organize, and schedule calendar for IEP meetings and triennial evaluations; schedule monthly IEP meetings; establish an assessment plan and coordinate with other staff
- Valid Idaho Pupil Personnel Services Certificate with School Psychology endorsement
- Five years of successful School Psychology experience
- Master’s degree with an emphasis on School Psychology
- National Certification by the National Association of School Psychologists
- Complete the online application
- Upload digital copies of your cover letter, resume, college transcripts, and three letters of recommendation OR email them to email@example.com after completing the online application.