Thank you for your interest in applying for a substitute position with Peace Valley Charter. We are currently looking for qualified individuals to be part of our substitute pool.
- High school diploma is required for classified positions (teacher aide/assistant, janitorial, office assistant). Classified substitutes are paid $35 for half-day and $65 for full.
- Bachelor's degree is required for certified positions (Classroom teacher, Special Education, Spanish, Eurythmy). Certified substitutes are paid $40 for half-day and $80 for full.
- Experience teaching and/or interacting with children of varied ages and backgrounds in a professional setting is strongly preferred.
- Idaho State Department of Education Background Investigation Check (BIC): must be completed within the last 6 months in accordance with Idaho Code. The BIC paperwork is available in our front office.
- Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitute Questionnaire, Mandated Reporter Training: Available in the front office