Job description and responsibilities
Open: Until Filled
The position is for Brown Bus Company to Transport Peace Valley Children
- After attaining Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must continuously hold a current CDL.
- Capable of driving a school bus a conventional school bus safely and competently.
- Agree to and accept route assignment as made by management. (If there are any preferences in route assignment (regular route, special needs route, trips only, etc.), I agree to make them known.)
- Perform a Pre-trip & Post-trip inspection before every route and/or trip. Document Pre-trip & Post-trip inspections accurately and honestly as required by Department of Transportation and Brown Bus Company policy.
- Maintain a “trip ready” clean bus.
- Can perform necessary basic math and general reading.
- Perform necessary approved student management techniques and contact parents as necessary.
- Be available for daily split-shift (AM and PM) schedule and occasional variances from the schedule. (Being absent and not fulfilling your assigned route responsibilities, will affect your job and your receiving trip assignments)
- Strive to attain a personal 97% attendance rate. This will require scheduling appointments, trips, etc. around your work schedule. I currently have no known schedule conflicts.
- Be eligible to work (valid I-9).
- Be able to pass necessary tests and records checks. (Drug testing, FBI fingerprinting, BCI check, CDL written tests, CDL Skills test, DOT physical, Motor Vehicle Records)
- Comply with all applicable guidelines and requirements as detailed in the Brown Bus Company manual, as well as, any company procedures (i.e. KG Badge system).
- Any other necessary responsibilities that may become needed to continue meeting job performance expectations.
Apply directly with Brown Bus Company. Do NOT apply on Peace Valley website.